Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happiness and Work


Work and Happiness

                    When I was seventeen I thought to myself I need a job to be independent so I didn’t have to ask my parents or anyone else for money. My first job was a cashier, at first I was unhappy because I had to wake up early on the weekends and some days work after school and other employees were strict and not any fun to be around. But when I received my pay check at the end of the week it made me happy even though I was unhappy for the four days I was working. I also tried many other jobs but none really made me happier even though the pay was well.  Later I realize I wanted a job where I could be happy throughout my work hours

                  When I turned nineteen I started to work in construction, for the first time I was happy to be at work and the money was also great. Other employees were also friendly which made work even joyful and easier. Later I realize I wanted to attend college to achieve a degree in engineering and construction.  Because I know it will benefit me in the future and make me happy. And I could see myself as engineering in construction ten years from now saying that was the right choice to make.

                  Even though I did not find the right job that made me happy right away. But after searching and working at different places with different people I found the job which will succeed to my expatiations. I am glad and happy that I found a job that I am happy with in a early age rather than find it later in the future were it might have been too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment