Saturday, December 11, 2010

PositiveThinking

We all have positive thinking, but it is the way we use our positive thinking everyday in life that benefits us. Without positive thinking I believe one cannot be successful in life.  I personally believe that positive thinking is one of the keys to achieving ones success as well as how it affects ones health which later combines with their happiness.

With positive thinking the mind anticipates happiness, joy and a successful outcome of every situation and action. That is why when I wake up every day I believe that today will be a great day, and I will try to accomplish something good to keep me motivate and on track to becoming  successful not only in school but out of school such as where I work at. When I come to school or work with a positive attitude it not only makes life pleasing but more interactive with others. Because when you has positive attitude, other peers or colleagues notice it, and want to be around you. Because who would want to work or study with a person that is dull or has negative thinking.
Not only does positive thinking helps you be successful in life but helps with stress management and can even improve your health. When one has negative thinking they weaken their health and can have stress, depression or other mental illness. With simply thinking positive, having motivation and good confidence ones stress or other health issues can reduce dramatically, which later can also bring happiness in one’s life. That is why I try to have positive thinking because I know it helps me reduce my stress when I have tough times in life.
If we do not choose how to use our positive thinking wisely, it will mostly likely be a great tool that is never used. With positive thinking a person can have many successful opportunities in life as well as having positive effects on one’s health which later can also bring them happiness in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment