Sunday, November 14, 2010

Grateful things in life


Everyone is grateful for something that happens in their life good or bad. I am grateful for many things in my life. To narrow it down to couple of grateful things, one would be my family, and then my health.  If I did not have those two grateful things in my life I would assume that my life wouldn’t be what it is today.

What keeps me moving in life is the support of my family. If I did not have the support of my family I would have probably made wrong decision in life that would have had negative effect on my future.  Without a family i would of lost track of school, work and preparing me for the future.

Another thing that I am grateful is my heath. With have good health it keeps me motivated from getting lazy, because I know if I start to slack in health such as gaining weight I would become lazy and stop me from achieving the goals I have in life.

I am grateful for many things in life, but sometimes I over look the small things in life such as having family who cares and supporting me in anything I do, and being grateful for my good health which motivates me to do well in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment